Reutech Solutions offers a complete range of technical documentation development services.
The documentation developers and technical authors are highly experienced and can assist in either developing new documents or in updating legacy information into newer formats.
The following services are provided:
- Paper based or Integrated Electronic Technical Manuals (IETM) development services
- Research of publication content
- Development of publications according to client specification (e.g. RSA-MIL-STDs, VGB etc).
- Documentation are tailored according to client needs.
- Preparation of photographs and line drawings for use in the publication
- Various documentation development plans/reports (Documentation Analysis, Specifications etc).
- Updating of legacy documents into new formats.
- Transforming paper-based publications to IETM.
- Authors can work offsite at clients premises if required.
- Strict configuration control guarantees quality deliverables.
- South Africanisation i.t.o. language level, culture, local skills, laws and OHS.
- Technical documentation can include Operators manuals, Maintenance manuals, Illustrated Parts Catalogues, Fault Finding Tables, Log books etc.