About Us /
Reutech Solutions, a division of Reutech (Pty) Ltd management is firmly committed to sound corporate governance advocated by its major shareholder, Reunert Limited
Reutech Solutions subscribes to a set of ethical values that, among others, foster integrity, respect, honesty and openness. The ethos of the group includes personal accountability and individual empowerment.
The board and management endorse the principles of fairness, responsibility, accountability and transparency as set out in the King report on Corporate Governance in South Africa.
The Code of Ethics
- Conduct yourself honourably and in the best interest of the company
- Abide by all laws and regulations
- Avoid all conflicts of interest between work and personal affairs
- Act in good faith, with integrity and honesty
- Foster an environment in which people are encouraged to be open
- Respect one another and act in a non-discriminatory manner
- Act in a socially responsible way
- Protect the environment and our natural resources
- Report wrongdoing to firstname.lastname@example.org